Family Law Blog
By Mara Bernstein of Law Offices of Barry I. Finkel, P.A. posted in High Asset Divorce on Tuesday, October 30, 2018. When a high-asset couple divorces, sometimes a major drop in one spouse's income means the spouse can no longer pay the agreed-upon child and spousal support income. One high-profile case dealing with just that scenario is making...
On behalf of Law Offices of Barry I. Finkel, P.A. posted in divore mediation on Tuesday, October 23, 2018. The ability to share your experiences and seek advice in times of trouble are among the biggest lures of social media. However, if you hope to avoid a lot of conflict in your divorce and...
On behalf of Law Offices of Barry I. Finkel, P.A. In many cases, couples seeking a collaborative law divorce are able to accomplish all of their goals without bringing in outside team members. In these divorces, the couple and their individual attorneys work together to sever marital ties in a way that is...
- South Florida Family Law Attorney Quoted on 'Holidays, Divorce & Managing It All' Monday October 15 2018
- Fort Lauderdale Family Law: How Do Courts Determine Timesharing & Child Custody in Florida Divorce Cases? Monday October 15 2018
- Tips on how to stay civil during children's events Monday October 15 2018
- Divorcing after decades of marriage Monday October 15 2018
- Telling children the 'why' of divorce Monday October 15 2018