Family Law Blog
When it comes to matters of family law, your case needs to be handled with the caring and compassion you deserve. These types of cases often carry a heavy emotional toll and are incredibly personal. While it may be tempting to approach these cases on your own because, after all,...
Few divorces go through without a hitch when individuals choose not to hire a family law attorney for the job. While it isn’t impossible to be successful without one, it isn’t a recommended practice, even when the two parties seem to be amicable. If your divorce involves any of the...
Most people don’t get married with the vision of getting divorced one day, but the reality is a significant number of these couples will divorce at some point in the future. While it’s tempting to work things out between the two of you, emotions often run high and it can...
- South Florida Family Law Attorney Quoted on 'Holidays, Divorce & Managing It All' Friday July 10 2020
- Fort Lauderdale Family Law: How Do Courts Determine Timesharing & Child Custody in Florida Divorce Cases? Friday July 10 2020
- Tips on how to stay civil during children's events Friday July 10 2020
- Divorcing after decades of marriage Friday July 10 2020
- Telling children the 'why' of divorce Friday July 10 2020