Family Law Blog
On behalf of Law Offices of Barry I. Finkel, P.A. posted in Divorce on Tuesday, January 10, 2017. Of all the issues that arise during a divorce in Florida, alimony can be the most complicated. For one thing, judges do not have clear guidelines to follow. The net effect is that three judges can...
On behalf of Law Offices of Barry I. Finkel, P.A. posted in Alimony on Wednesday, October 5, 2016. Finances are often one of the top things people may think or worry about during a divorce. If you earned a lower wage than your spouse, or were not working during the marriage, you may be...
On behalf of Law Offices of Barry I. Finkel, P.A. posted in Alimony on Monday, February 8, 2016. We’ve talked about it time and time again – there’s a large push in our state for various changes in divorce law. No matter what area of law we are talking about, laws are constantly changing...
- Don’t Move Forward Without Divorce Lawyers Monday July 13 2020
- Why You Need Child Custody Lawyers Monday July 13 2020
- Ex-baseball star wants reduction in child, spousal support Monday July 13 2020
- What not to post on Facebook during your divorce Monday July 13 2020
- The team approach to a collaborative law divorce Monday July 13 2020