Family Law Blog
On behalf of Law Offices of Barry I. Finkel, P.A. posted in Alimony on Wednesday, December 30, 2015. Florida couples who divorce may find themselves facing various situations that seem difficult to resolve without legal intervention. Some of the most commonly addressed issues include alimony, child custody and property division. There are times when things...
On behalf of Law Offices of Barry I. Finkel, P.A. posted in Alimony on Saturday, December 19, 2015. Alimony serves a great purpose after divorce, but it can also be a very frustrating issue for both individuals. On the one hand, a spouse who was a stay-at-home parent may end up not being able...
On behalf of Law Offices of Barry I. Finkel, P.A. posted in Alimony on Friday, May 1, 2015. In our last post we discussed a new alimony reform bill that's making headlines in Florida. Although two years ago a different reform bill was vetoed, some think the new bill may actually have legs. A lawyer who...
- Ex-baseball star wants reduction in child, spousal support Tuesday July 07 2020
- What not to post on Facebook during your divorce Tuesday July 07 2020
- The team approach to a collaborative law divorce Tuesday July 07 2020
- Can a postnuptial agreement make property division easier? Tuesday July 07 2020
- Is it possible to appeal a divorce decree? Tuesday July 07 2020