Family Law Blog
On behalf of Law Offices of Barry I. Finkel, P.A. posted in Alimony on Thursday, May 2, 2013. From Fort Lauderdale to Boca Raton and across Florida, family law attorneys and divorce lawyers watched with keen interest this week as the Florida Legislature passed sweeping changes to the state's long-standing laws affecting lifetime or...
On behalf of Law Offices of Barry I. Finkel, P.A. posted in Alimony on Monday, April 29, 2013. South Florida family law attorney Barry I. Finkel recently was a guest on WPBT Channel 2′s "Issues in the Media. The topic: Florida alimony reform wending its way through the Capitol in Tallahassee. Proponents hope to...
On behalf of Law Offices of Barry I. Finkel, P.A. posted in Alimony on Monday, March 25, 2013. Ending what some called an "outdated" system with possible laws that would give judges more flexibility in allocating the amount and duration of alimony, both the Florida House and Senate have advanced measures to end what...
- The Benefits of Hiring a Reliable Family Lawyer Monday September 20 2021
- Why You May Need a Family Law Attorney for Your Divorce Monday September 20 2021
- Don’t Move Forward Without Divorce Lawyers Monday September 20 2021
- Why You Need Child Custody Lawyers Monday September 20 2021
- Ex-baseball star wants reduction in child, spousal support Monday September 20 2021