Family Law Blog
On behalf of Law Offices of Barry I. Finkel, P.A. posted in Alimony on Monday, February 4, 2013. Fort Lauderdale family law attorney and divorce lawyer Barry Finkel was a guest expert recently on WLRN Public Radio's Topical Currents. The show looked at the nationwide campaign for alimony reform. Most states-including Florida-haven't had a meaningful...
Fort Lauderdale Family Law Attorney: South Florida Women Facing Divorce Must Be Financially Prepared
On behalf of Law Offices of Barry I. Finkel, P.A. posted in Alimony on Sunday, December 2, 2012. It's long been the lament of family law attorneys representing wives in separation and divorce cases. All too often, women arrive to this place in their lives with little to no knowledge of the family's finances....
Fort Lauderdale Divorce Attorney: For Florida Alimony Reform to Succeed, Florida Needs Judicial Guidelines
On behalf of Law Offices of Barry I. Finkel, P.A. posted in Alimony on Sunday, November 25, 2012. Alimony reform has garnered much attention in recent years from family law attorneys and divorce lawyers in Fort Lauderdale, Miami, Boca Raton and throughout Florida. Attorneys for breadwinners ordered to pay ongoing alimony to ex-spouses have...
- Ex-baseball star wants reduction in child, spousal support Tuesday July 07 2020
- What not to post on Facebook during your divorce Tuesday July 07 2020
- The team approach to a collaborative law divorce Tuesday July 07 2020
- Can a postnuptial agreement make property division easier? Tuesday July 07 2020
- Is it possible to appeal a divorce decree? Tuesday July 07 2020