Family Law Blog
On behalf of Law Offices of Barry I. Finkel, P.A. posted in blog on Friday, April 27, 2018. If your marriage is in the process of breaking up and you are about to seek a Florida divorce, probably one of your greatest concerns is the manner in which the assets you and your spouse...
On behalf of Law Offices of Barry I. Finkel, P.A. posted in blog on Monday, April 2, 2018. Divorce is hard enough to bear on its own, and adding co-parenting into the mix can often complicate matters further. Learning how to coexist with your former significant other can make all the difference in the...
On behalf of Law Offices of Barry I. Finkel, P.A. posted in blog on Monday, March 5, 2018. It is no surprise that your divorce will be hard for your children to deal with. But while your kids may have a tough time getting through the breakup, you can make it easier on them. Your...
- Don’t Move Forward Without Divorce Lawyers Monday July 13 2020
- Why You Need Child Custody Lawyers Monday July 13 2020
- Ex-baseball star wants reduction in child, spousal support Monday July 13 2020
- What not to post on Facebook during your divorce Monday July 13 2020
- The team approach to a collaborative law divorce Monday July 13 2020