Family Law Blog
On behalf of Law Offices of Barry I. Finkel, P.A. posted in blog on Friday, February 2, 2018. If you are heading for an impending divorce, you have a lot of things on your mind. While going through a divorce is emotionally difficult, it is crucial to not forget about the big picture. You...
On behalf of Law Offices of Barry I. Finkel, P.A. posted in blog on Wednesday, January 3, 2018. Many people believe that high-asset couples who divorce will inevitably "battle it out" in court. However, this is not necessarily the case. Although the financial stakes are clearly higher in a divorce where there are significant...
On behalf of Law Offices of Barry I. Finkel, P.A. posted in blog on Tuesday, October 31, 2017. It may be natural to think infants whose parents are divorcing have an easier time of things. In one way, that can be true because they grow up with their parents living apart. These children know...
- Ex-baseball star wants reduction in child, spousal support Tuesday July 07 2020
- What not to post on Facebook during your divorce Tuesday July 07 2020
- The team approach to a collaborative law divorce Tuesday July 07 2020
- Can a postnuptial agreement make property division easier? Tuesday July 07 2020
- Is it possible to appeal a divorce decree? Tuesday July 07 2020