Family Law Blog
On behalf of Law Offices of Barry I. Finkel, P.A. posted in blog on Thursday, November 30, 2017. The child who once could fit easily in your lap is nearly all grown up now and ready for college. You want the application process to be smooth, of course, but your child could be making...
On behalf of Law Offices of Barry I. Finkel, P.A. posted in blog on Thursday, October 19, 2017. If you are about to begin the divorce process in Florida, knowing your options can help you make the right decisions. Mediation is one type of collaborative law that may offer a way to handle disputes with less...
On behalf of Law Offices of Barry I. Finkel, P.A. posted in blog on Sunday, September 10, 2017. If you are a wealthy man headed for divorce, you probably have a lot of concerns about your finances. One of your main worries might be alimony, especially if your wife has mostly stayed at home. How...
- The Benefits of Hiring a Reliable Family Lawyer Sunday May 16 2021
- Why You May Need a Family Law Attorney for Your Divorce Sunday May 16 2021
- Don’t Move Forward Without Divorce Lawyers Sunday May 16 2021
- Why You Need Child Custody Lawyers Sunday May 16 2021
- Ex-baseball star wants reduction in child, spousal support Sunday May 16 2021