Family Law Blog
On behalf of Law Offices of Barry I. Finkel, P.A. posted in blog on Tuesday, July 11, 2017. Property division is often a contentious part of divorce, and it can be complex if you and your ex have high assets. A pre- or postnuptial agreement may help clarify how to divide property, but if no...
On behalf of Law Offices of Barry I. Finkel, P.A. posted in blog on Tuesday, June 13, 2017. When getting divorced in Florida, you and your spouse will divide your assets through equitable distribution. You both must identify all property, debts and income and determine what is separate or marital property. Marital property is...
On behalf of Law Offices of Barry I. Finkel, P.A. posted in blog on Wednesday, May 3, 2017. If the relationship between you and your ex-spouse is not especially acrimonious, you may want to consider taking part in mediation as opposed to a traditional courtroom divorce. Mediation occurs when you and your soon-to-be former...
- The Benefits of Hiring a Reliable Family Lawyer Sunday September 19 2021
- Why You May Need a Family Law Attorney for Your Divorce Sunday September 19 2021
- Don’t Move Forward Without Divorce Lawyers Sunday September 19 2021
- Why You Need Child Custody Lawyers Sunday September 19 2021
- Ex-baseball star wants reduction in child, spousal support Sunday September 19 2021