Family Law Blog
On behalf of Law Offices of Barry I. Finkel, P.A. posted in blog on Monday, April 10, 2017. Your impending divorce may have you counting the years that you will be receiving child support for your teen. That same number typically also indicates the amount of time you have left to build your child’s...
- Ex-baseball star wants reduction in child, spousal support Tuesday July 07 2020
- What not to post on Facebook during your divorce Tuesday July 07 2020
- The team approach to a collaborative law divorce Tuesday July 07 2020
- Can a postnuptial agreement make property division easier? Tuesday July 07 2020
- Is it possible to appeal a divorce decree? Tuesday July 07 2020