Family Law Blog
On behalf of Law Offices of Barry I. Finkel, P.A. In many cases, couples seeking a collaborative law divorce are able to accomplish all of their goals without bringing in outside team members. In these divorces, the couple and their individual attorneys work together to sever marital ties in a way that is...
On behalf of Law Offices of Barry I. Finkel, P.A. posted in collaborative law on Friday, September 14, 2018. If you and your spouse are planning to divorce, you are probably researching ways to get the job done. The law today offers more options than ever before for couples to end a marriage. Collaborative...
On behalf of Law Offices of Barry I. Finkel, P.A. posted in collaborative law on Wednesday, August 29, 2018. Parents often worry about getting divorced -- not because they want to save the marriage or some romantic relationship -- but because they do not want the split to have a negative impact on the...
- Don’t Move Forward Without Divorce Lawyers Monday July 13 2020
- Why You Need Child Custody Lawyers Monday July 13 2020
- Ex-baseball star wants reduction in child, spousal support Monday July 13 2020
- What not to post on Facebook during your divorce Monday July 13 2020
- The team approach to a collaborative law divorce Monday July 13 2020