Family Law Blog
On behalf of Law Offices of Barry I. Finkel, P.A. posted in collaborative law on Tuesday, January 30, 2018. The most devastating words your spouse can say in a marriage are, "I want a divorce." The words are so final. It means that the marriage is over and there's no turning back. Maybe you...
On behalf of Law Offices of Barry I. Finkel, P.A. posted in collaborative law on Friday, January 5, 2018. A couple of new family laws went into effect on January 1 in the state of Florida. The laws cover both shared parenting time and divorce in the state, according to a news report. These...
On behalf of Law Offices of Barry I. Finkel, P.A. posted in collaborative law on Friday, November 24, 2017. Finding out that your spouse wants to get divorced is never easy to hear. This can be on the most difficult things you will go through during your lifetime. The minute you are told that...
- The Benefits of Hiring a Reliable Family Lawyer Monday January 18 2021
- Why You May Need a Family Law Attorney for Your Divorce Monday January 18 2021
- Don’t Move Forward Without Divorce Lawyers Monday January 18 2021
- Why You Need Child Custody Lawyers Monday January 18 2021
- Ex-baseball star wants reduction in child, spousal support Monday January 18 2021