Family Law Blog
On behalf of Law Offices of Barry I. Finkel, P.A. posted in collaborative law on Thursday, October 20, 2016. A divorce can be a difficult time in your life, and it comes with documentation that reminds you of it for many years to come. At what point should you shred your divorce papers, and...
On behalf of Law Offices of Barry I. Finkel, P.A. posted in collaborative law on Tuesday, September 27, 2016. Amid reports of an affair and ethics problems, Mayor Marni Retzer of Cape Coral, Florida, and her husband filed for divorce after less than three months of marriage. Retzger married a lieutenant with the Cape...
On behalf of Law Offices of Barry I. Finkel, P.A. posted in collaborative law on Tuesday, August 30, 2016. Pornography is seemingly available everywhere these days. People vary significantly in their attitudes about their spouse watching porn, either alone or with them. Some believe that turning to pornography is a sign that the relationship...
- The Benefits of Hiring a Reliable Family Lawyer Wednesday September 30 2020
- Why You May Need a Family Law Attorney for Your Divorce Wednesday September 30 2020
- Don’t Move Forward Without Divorce Lawyers Wednesday September 30 2020
- Why You Need Child Custody Lawyers Wednesday September 30 2020
- Ex-baseball star wants reduction in child, spousal support Wednesday September 30 2020