Family Law Blog
On behalf of Law Offices of Barry I. Finkel, P.A. posted in collaborative law on Thursday, August 4, 2016. Menopause can be a time of physical and emotional turmoil for some women. It's not surprising, then, that it can have an impact on their marriage. It may not be a coincidence that, according to...
On behalf of Law Offices of Barry I. Finkel, P.A. posted in collaborative law on Wednesday, May 4, 2016. In March of this year, Florida Governor Rick Scott signed the Collaborative Law Process Act. This means that the "collaborative process" is now a recognized alternative to traditional litigation. Florida now joins 14 other states that already...
On behalf of Law Offices of Barry I. Finkel, P.A. posted in collaborative law on Wednesday, April 20, 2016. Divorce is always painful on some level, but it doesn't have to be an acrimonious, drawn-out, expensive process. Increasingly, spouses are striving to work together to come up with a fair financial settlement and a...
- The Benefits of Hiring a Reliable Family Lawyer Thursday August 06 2020
- Why You May Need a Family Law Attorney for Your Divorce Thursday August 06 2020
- Don’t Move Forward Without Divorce Lawyers Thursday August 06 2020
- Why You Need Child Custody Lawyers Thursday August 06 2020
- Ex-baseball star wants reduction in child, spousal support Thursday August 06 2020