Family Law Blog
On behalf of Law Offices of Barry I. Finkel, P.A. posted in Divorce on Friday, August 25, 2017. Florida is an equitable distribution state, meaning that marital property assets must be split fairly during a divorce. However, if you received an inheritance during your marriage that you want to keep after a divorce, whether...
On behalf of Law Offices of Barry I. Finkel, P.A. posted in Divorce on Thursday, March 16, 2017. One great thing about setting up a parenting plan with your co-parent is the predictability it brings. For example, there should rarely be a question about who pays what and when one parent has the child(ren). This stability...
On behalf of Law Offices of Barry I. Finkel, P.A. posted in Divorce on Thursday, February 9, 2017. You may think of Fluffy and Sunshine as members of your family. Maybe they are even like your own children. However, Florida law decrees that pets are considered personal property, although a law change in Alaska that determines...
- The Benefits of Hiring a Reliable Family Lawyer Wednesday January 20 2021
- Why You May Need a Family Law Attorney for Your Divorce Wednesday January 20 2021
- Don’t Move Forward Without Divorce Lawyers Wednesday January 20 2021
- Why You Need Child Custody Lawyers Wednesday January 20 2021
- Ex-baseball star wants reduction in child, spousal support Wednesday January 20 2021