Family Law Blog
On behalf of Law Offices of Barry I. Finkel, P.A. posted in Divorce on Tuesday, January 10, 2017. Of all the issues that arise during a divorce in Florida, alimony can be the most complicated. For one thing, judges do not have clear guidelines to follow. The net effect is that three judges can...
On behalf of Law Offices of Barry I. Finkel, P.A. posted in Divorce on Wednesday, November 9, 2016. In some cases, divorce brings out the best in both spouses. They work together, perhaps through mediation or their lawyers, to reach fair agreements on issues such as child custody and property division. In many scenarios,...
On behalf of Law Offices of Barry I. Finkel, P.A. posted in Divorce on Wednesday, September 28, 2016. Divorce is difficult for everyone involved. Deciding how time is shared with the children and how personal and/or business assets are divided can certainly add a high level of stress to the pressures of daily life....
- The Benefits of Hiring a Reliable Family Lawyer Tuesday September 29 2020
- Why You May Need a Family Law Attorney for Your Divorce Tuesday September 29 2020
- Don’t Move Forward Without Divorce Lawyers Tuesday September 29 2020
- Why You Need Child Custody Lawyers Tuesday September 29 2020
- Ex-baseball star wants reduction in child, spousal support Tuesday September 29 2020