Family Law Blog
On behalf of Law Offices of Barry I. Finkel, P.A. posted in Divorce on Saturday, February 16, 2013. You catch your spouse in an affair. The marriage is irreconcilably broken. Divorce is imminent. But can infidelity or the presence of an affair lead to more alimony or a larger financial award when the case...
With South Florida Spring Break and Summer Vacation Approaching, Divorced Parents Must Make Travel Plans Soon, Fort Lauderdale Family Law Attorney Advises
On behalf of Law Offices of Barry I. Finkel, P.A. posted in Timesharing/Child Custody on Monday, January 28, 2013. Spring break and summer vacation are big holiday travel times for South Florida families - including those facing or with settled divorces. Depending on what parenting plan and a time-sharing schedule for minor children stipulate...
On behalf of Law Offices of Barry I. Finkel, P.A. posted in Timesharing/Child Custody on Thursday, January 10, 2013. Any South Florida family law attorney or couples seeking separation or divorce who read a recent article in the Huffington Post would have been aghast at the tale. A divorced couple who shared custody of their son...
- The Benefits of Hiring a Reliable Family Lawyer Wednesday November 25 2020
- Why You May Need a Family Law Attorney for Your Divorce Wednesday November 25 2020
- Don’t Move Forward Without Divorce Lawyers Wednesday November 25 2020
- Why You Need Child Custody Lawyers Wednesday November 25 2020
- Ex-baseball star wants reduction in child, spousal support Wednesday November 25 2020