Family Law Blog
Pro Se Divorce Debate: Hire a South Florida Family Law Attorney – or Risk the Perils of Do-It-Yourself Representation
On behalf of Law Offices of Barry I. Finkel, P.A. posted in Divorce on Saturday, December 15, 2012. When facing divorce, couples have options. They can hire an experienced family law attorney who will protect his or her client's best interests; or the sides can download fill-in-the-blank documents and handle their divorce case pro...
Fort Lauderdale Family Law Attorney: South Florida Women Facing Divorce Must Be Financially Prepared
On behalf of Law Offices of Barry I. Finkel, P.A. posted in Alimony on Sunday, December 2, 2012. It's long been the lament of family law attorneys representing wives in separation and divorce cases. All too often, women arrive to this place in their lives with little to no knowledge of the family's finances....
Fort Lauderdale Divorce Attorney: For Florida Alimony Reform to Succeed, Florida Needs Judicial Guidelines
On behalf of Law Offices of Barry I. Finkel, P.A. posted in Alimony on Sunday, November 25, 2012. Alimony reform has garnered much attention in recent years from family law attorneys and divorce lawyers in Fort Lauderdale, Miami, Boca Raton and throughout Florida. Attorneys for breadwinners ordered to pay ongoing alimony to ex-spouses have...
- The Benefits of Hiring a Reliable Family Lawyer Monday October 26 2020
- Why You May Need a Family Law Attorney for Your Divorce Monday October 26 2020
- Don’t Move Forward Without Divorce Lawyers Monday October 26 2020
- Why You Need Child Custody Lawyers Monday October 26 2020
- Ex-baseball star wants reduction in child, spousal support Monday October 26 2020