Family Law Blog
On behalf of Law Offices of Barry I. Finkel, P.A. posted in divore mediation on Tuesday, October 23, 2018. The ability to share your experiences and seek advice in times of trouble are among the biggest lures of social media. However, if you hope to avoid a lot of conflict in your divorce and...
On behalf of Law Offices of Barry I. Finkel, P.A. posted in divore mediation on Monday, October 1, 2018. Unfortunately, many of life's most important events do not work out in a way that serves everyone's best interests. Divorce is one of these life events that could resolve in a manner that seems unfair...
On behalf of Law Offices of Barry I. Finkel, P.A. posted in divore mediation on Wednesday, September 26, 2018. The subject of whether to involve children in divorce mediation is quite controversial, especially now that families have so many different parenting styles. As attorneys, we would never attempt to advise our blog readers on...
- Don’t Move Forward Without Divorce Lawyers Monday July 13 2020
- Why You Need Child Custody Lawyers Monday July 13 2020
- Ex-baseball star wants reduction in child, spousal support Monday July 13 2020
- What not to post on Facebook during your divorce Monday July 13 2020
- The team approach to a collaborative law divorce Monday July 13 2020