Family Law Blog
On behalf of Law Offices of Barry I. Finkel, P.A. posted in divore mediation on Tuesday, October 23, 2018. The ability to share your experiences and seek advice in times of trouble are among the biggest lures of social media. However, if you hope to avoid a lot of conflict in your divorce and...
On behalf of Law Offices of Barry I. Finkel, P.A. posted in divore mediation on Monday, October 1, 2018. Unfortunately, many of life's most important events do not work out in a way that serves everyone's best interests. Divorce is one of these life events that could resolve in a manner that seems unfair...
On behalf of Law Offices of Barry I. Finkel, P.A. posted in divore mediation on Wednesday, September 26, 2018. The subject of whether to involve children in divorce mediation is quite controversial, especially now that families have so many different parenting styles. As attorneys, we would never attempt to advise our blog readers on...
- The Benefits of Hiring a Reliable Family Lawyer Saturday June 19 2021
- Why You May Need a Family Law Attorney for Your Divorce Saturday June 19 2021
- Don’t Move Forward Without Divorce Lawyers Saturday June 19 2021
- Why You Need Child Custody Lawyers Saturday June 19 2021
- Ex-baseball star wants reduction in child, spousal support Saturday June 19 2021