Family Law Blog
On behalf of Law Offices of Barry I. Finkel, P.A. posted in divore mediation on Thursday, May 26, 2016. It sounds like a simple concept that divorced parents shouldn't make their children feel guilty about expressing love and respect for their other parent or wanting to talk about the good times they have together....
On behalf of Law Offices of Barry I. Finkel, P.A. posted in divore mediation on Monday, May 23, 2016. The decision of whether or not to end a marriage is likely one of the most significant ones a person will ever make. It's based on different factors for each couple. A recent survey by...
On behalf of Law Offices of Barry I. Finkel, P.A. posted in divore mediation on Wednesday, April 27, 2016. For parents who decide to divorce, one of the most difficult things they have to deal with his answering their children's questions. Most of these questions are actually fairly easy to predict. Therefore, it's important...
- The Benefits of Hiring a Reliable Family Lawyer Sunday September 19 2021
- Why You May Need a Family Law Attorney for Your Divorce Sunday September 19 2021
- Don’t Move Forward Without Divorce Lawyers Sunday September 19 2021
- Why You Need Child Custody Lawyers Sunday September 19 2021
- Ex-baseball star wants reduction in child, spousal support Sunday September 19 2021