Family Law Blog
On behalf of Law Offices of Barry I. Finkel, P.A. posted in divore mediation on Friday, September 7, 2018. One of the reasons people are sometimes nervous to go with divorce mediation, rather than going straight to court, is that they feel like their spouse will get an advantage. Perhaps that spouse has a...
On behalf of Law Offices of Barry I. Finkel, P.A. posted in divore mediation on Wednesday, August 8, 2018. One of the most important parts of the divorce mediation process is simply being able to have a civil conversation with your spouse about ending the marriage. Mediation keeps you out of court and gives...
On behalf of Law Offices of Barry I. Finkel, P.A. posted in divore mediation on Thursday, July 26, 2018. One advantage of divorce mediation is that you and your ex get to propose your own rules regarding child custody. While your arrangement does still need to be signed off on by the court, this...
- The Benefits of Hiring a Reliable Family Lawyer Wednesday September 30 2020
- Why You May Need a Family Law Attorney for Your Divorce Wednesday September 30 2020
- Don’t Move Forward Without Divorce Lawyers Wednesday September 30 2020
- Why You Need Child Custody Lawyers Wednesday September 30 2020
- Ex-baseball star wants reduction in child, spousal support Wednesday September 30 2020