Family Law Blog
On behalf of Law Offices of Barry I. Finkel, P.A. posted in divore mediation on Friday, September 7, 2018. One of the reasons people are sometimes nervous to go with divorce mediation, rather than going straight to court, is that they feel like their spouse will get an advantage. Perhaps that spouse has a...
On behalf of Law Offices of Barry I. Finkel, P.A. posted in divore mediation on Wednesday, August 8, 2018. One of the most important parts of the divorce mediation process is simply being able to have a civil conversation with your spouse about ending the marriage. Mediation keeps you out of court and gives...
On behalf of Law Offices of Barry I. Finkel, P.A. posted in divore mediation on Thursday, July 26, 2018. One advantage of divorce mediation is that you and your ex get to propose your own rules regarding child custody. While your arrangement does still need to be signed off on by the court, this...
- Ex-baseball star wants reduction in child, spousal support Tuesday July 07 2020
- What not to post on Facebook during your divorce Tuesday July 07 2020
- The team approach to a collaborative law divorce Tuesday July 07 2020
- Can a postnuptial agreement make property division easier? Tuesday July 07 2020
- Is it possible to appeal a divorce decree? Tuesday July 07 2020