Family Law Blog
By Mara Bernstein of Law Offices of Barry I. Finkel, P.A. posted in High Asset Divorce on Tuesday, October 30, 2018. When a high-asset couple divorces, sometimes a major drop in one spouse's income means the spouse can no longer pay the agreed-upon child and spousal support income. One high-profile case dealing with just that scenario is making...
On behalf of Law Offices of Barry I. Finkel, P.A. posted in High Asset Divorce on Monday, September 10, 2018. Marriage is one of the biggest and most important decisions in life, and a lot of planning goes into a successful wedding as well as a marriage. It's difficult to imagine separating or divorcing,...
On behalf of Law Offices of Barry I. Finkel, P.A. posted in High Asset Divorce on Wednesday, August 22, 2018. Divorce can change your life forever, and it does so on more than the emotional front or in terms of your personal relationships. It also has a drastic financial impact. You may have to...
- The Benefits of Hiring a Reliable Family Lawyer Tuesday April 13 2021
- Why You May Need a Family Law Attorney for Your Divorce Tuesday April 13 2021
- Don’t Move Forward Without Divorce Lawyers Tuesday April 13 2021
- Why You Need Child Custody Lawyers Tuesday April 13 2021
- Ex-baseball star wants reduction in child, spousal support Tuesday April 13 2021