Family Law Blog
On behalf of Law Offices of Barry I. Finkel, P.A. posted in High Asset Divorce on Wednesday, January 11, 2017. If you are a parent who separated or divorced in 2016, it's essential to ensure that you accurately reflect the changes in your life when you file your taxes. One important change that you'll...
On behalf of Law Offices of Barry I. Finkel, P.A. posted in High Asset Divorce on Thursday, January 5, 2017. Today, it's not uncommon for millennials, raised in a generation where divorce was not unusual, to draw up prenuptial agreements before marrying. However, many are including an asset rarely addressed in prenups of the...
On behalf of Law Offices of Barry I. Finkel, P.A. posted in High Asset Divorce on Wednesday, December 28, 2016. Most spousal support, or alimony, is paid to the recipient monthly or via other periodic payments. However, if you are awarded alimony in your divorce settlement, you have the option to take it in...
- The Benefits of Hiring a Reliable Family Lawyer Monday January 18 2021
- Why You May Need a Family Law Attorney for Your Divorce Monday January 18 2021
- Don’t Move Forward Without Divorce Lawyers Monday January 18 2021
- Why You Need Child Custody Lawyers Monday January 18 2021
- Ex-baseball star wants reduction in child, spousal support Monday January 18 2021