Family Law Blog
On behalf of Law Offices of Barry I. Finkel, P.A. posted in Alimony on Thursday, May 2, 2013. From Fort Lauderdale to Boca Raton and across Florida, family law attorneys and divorce lawyers watched with keen interest this week as the Florida Legislature passed sweeping changes to the state's long-standing laws affecting lifetime or...
Fort Lauderdale Divorce Lawyer: Attorneys Watch as Lifetime Alimony, Permanent Alimony and Some Timesharing Practices Near the History Books
On behalf of Law Offices of Barry I. Finkel, P.A. posted in Laws on Thursday, April 11, 2013. Lifetime alimony, or permanent alimony, as it's commonly referred to, may be referred to "history" before the month is through. Aggressive lobbying and legislative efforts have several bills wending their way through the Florida Legislature that...
On behalf of Law Offices of Barry I. Finkel, P.A. posted in Alimony on Monday, March 25, 2013. Ending what some called an "outdated" system with possible laws that would give judges more flexibility in allocating the amount and duration of alimony, both the Florida House and Senate have advanced measures to end what...
- The Benefits of Hiring a Reliable Family Lawyer Tuesday April 13 2021
- Why You May Need a Family Law Attorney for Your Divorce Tuesday April 13 2021
- Don’t Move Forward Without Divorce Lawyers Tuesday April 13 2021
- Why You Need Child Custody Lawyers Tuesday April 13 2021
- Ex-baseball star wants reduction in child, spousal support Tuesday April 13 2021