Family Law Blog
On behalf of Law Offices of Barry I. Finkel, P.A. posted in Divorce on Saturday, February 16, 2013. You catch your spouse in an affair. The marriage is irreconcilably broken. Divorce is imminent. But can infidelity or the presence of an affair lead to more alimony or a larger financial award when the case...
Pro Se Divorce Debate: Hire a South Florida Family Law Attorney – or Risk the Perils of Do-It-Yourself Representation
On behalf of Law Offices of Barry I. Finkel, P.A. posted in Divorce on Saturday, December 15, 2012. When facing divorce, couples have options. They can hire an experienced family law attorney who will protect his or her client's best interests; or the sides can download fill-in-the-blank documents and handle their divorce case pro...
On behalf of Law Offices of Barry I. Finkel, P.A. posted in Divorce on Thursday, October 4, 2012. For Fort Lauderdale, Boca Raton, Miami and other South Florida residents hoping to learn more about family law and specific divorce practice areas, The Law Offices of Barry I. Finkel P.A., recently updated its website to...
- Ex-baseball star wants reduction in child, spousal support Tuesday July 07 2020
- What not to post on Facebook during your divorce Tuesday July 07 2020
- The team approach to a collaborative law divorce Tuesday July 07 2020
- Can a postnuptial agreement make property division easier? Tuesday July 07 2020
- Is it possible to appeal a divorce decree? Tuesday July 07 2020