Family Law Blog
On behalf of Law Offices of Barry I. Finkel, P.A. posted in Prenuptial Agreements on Thursday, November 14, 2013. Couples often put together prenuptial agreements with terms and conditions in the event that a divorce takes place. These agreements can help protect estates and make certain specific assets remain inside of the family. However, prenuptial...
On behalf of Law Offices of Barry I. Finkel, P.A. posted in Prenuptial Agreements on Monday, November 4, 2013. No matter how much some Florida residents might want to avoid hearing about the Kardashian clan, it’s quite hard to avoid these days. Whether it’s the birth of Kim Kardashian and Kanye West’s daughter, North,...
On behalf of Law Offices of Barry I. Finkel, P.A. posted in Prenuptial Agreements on Friday, September 27, 2013. When people hear about prenuptial agreements, they often automatically think about divorce. Thankfully, one does not usually lead to the other and in many cases, a prenup can be a great way for two individuals...
- The Benefits of Hiring a Reliable Family Lawyer Monday January 18 2021
- Why You May Need a Family Law Attorney for Your Divorce Monday January 18 2021
- Don’t Move Forward Without Divorce Lawyers Monday January 18 2021
- Why You Need Child Custody Lawyers Monday January 18 2021
- Ex-baseball star wants reduction in child, spousal support Monday January 18 2021