Family Law Blog
On behalf of Law Offices of Barry I. Finkel, P.A. posted in Prenuptial Agreements on Thursday, November 14, 2013. Couples often put together prenuptial agreements with terms and conditions in the event that a divorce takes place. These agreements can help protect estates and make certain specific assets remain inside of the family. However, prenuptial...
On behalf of Law Offices of Barry I. Finkel, P.A. posted in Prenuptial Agreements on Monday, November 4, 2013. No matter how much some Florida residents might want to avoid hearing about the Kardashian clan, it’s quite hard to avoid these days. Whether it’s the birth of Kim Kardashian and Kanye West’s daughter, North,...
On behalf of Law Offices of Barry I. Finkel, P.A. posted in Prenuptial Agreements on Friday, September 27, 2013. When people hear about prenuptial agreements, they often automatically think about divorce. Thankfully, one does not usually lead to the other and in many cases, a prenup can be a great way for two individuals...
- Ex-baseball star wants reduction in child, spousal support Tuesday July 07 2020
- What not to post on Facebook during your divorce Tuesday July 07 2020
- The team approach to a collaborative law divorce Tuesday July 07 2020
- Can a postnuptial agreement make property division easier? Tuesday July 07 2020
- Is it possible to appeal a divorce decree? Tuesday July 07 2020