Family Law Blog
On behalf of Law Offices of Barry I. Finkel, P.A. posted in Prenuptial Agreements on Friday, December 4, 2015. In our last post, we talked about discussing money and prenuptial agreements with your soon-to-be-spouse. Money is important -- we'll say it even though it goes without saying. And when two people walk down the...
On behalf of Law Offices of Barry I. Finkel, P.A. posted in Prenuptial Agreements on Thursday, November 26, 2015. Money is a sensitive subject. In the United States, it's one of those things people don't usually feel comfortable bringing up -- especially when asking how much someone makes, how much money they have invested,...
On behalf of Law Offices of Barry I. Finkel, P.A. posted in Prenuptial Agreements on Tuesday, November 3, 2015. When two individuals are happily in love, signing a prenuptial agreement may seem like a mood killer. It’s not something many individuals want to discuss when they are finding a wedding venue, inviting guests and...
- The Benefits of Hiring a Reliable Family Lawyer Tuesday April 13 2021
- Why You May Need a Family Law Attorney for Your Divorce Tuesday April 13 2021
- Don’t Move Forward Without Divorce Lawyers Tuesday April 13 2021
- Why You Need Child Custody Lawyers Tuesday April 13 2021
- Ex-baseball star wants reduction in child, spousal support Tuesday April 13 2021