Family Law Blog
On behalf of Law Offices of Barry I. Finkel, P.A. posted in Property Division on Tuesday, October 9, 2018. For several years, postnuptial agreements have become increasingly popular in Florida and other states. Couples decide to enter into these agreements for several reasons. In some cases, they may be experiencing marital trouble and want...
On behalf of Law Offices of Barry I. Finkel, P.A. posted in Property Division on Monday, September 3, 2018. Your husband gave you a ring when the two of you got engaged, and then you added a wedding band when you officially tied the knot. Now you have decided to get divorced, and your...
On behalf of Law Offices of Barry I. Finkel, P.A. posted in Property Division on Monday, August 6, 2018. You think of your dog as a member of your family. You raised him since he was a puppy. You have a very close bond. You know how important being part of the pack is...
- Don’t Move Forward Without Divorce Lawyers Monday July 13 2020
- Why You Need Child Custody Lawyers Monday July 13 2020
- Ex-baseball star wants reduction in child, spousal support Monday July 13 2020
- What not to post on Facebook during your divorce Monday July 13 2020
- The team approach to a collaborative law divorce Monday July 13 2020