Family Law Blog
On behalf of Law Offices of Barry I. Finkel, P.A. posted in Property Division on Tuesday, October 9, 2018. For several years, postnuptial agreements have become increasingly popular in Florida and other states. Couples decide to enter into these agreements for several reasons. In some cases, they may be experiencing marital trouble and want...
On behalf of Law Offices of Barry I. Finkel, P.A. posted in Property Division on Monday, September 3, 2018. Your husband gave you a ring when the two of you got engaged, and then you added a wedding band when you officially tied the knot. Now you have decided to get divorced, and your...
On behalf of Law Offices of Barry I. Finkel, P.A. posted in Property Division on Monday, August 6, 2018. You think of your dog as a member of your family. You raised him since he was a puppy. You have a very close bond. You know how important being part of the pack is...
- The Benefits of Hiring a Reliable Family Lawyer Wednesday September 30 2020
- Why You May Need a Family Law Attorney for Your Divorce Wednesday September 30 2020
- Don’t Move Forward Without Divorce Lawyers Wednesday September 30 2020
- Why You Need Child Custody Lawyers Wednesday September 30 2020
- Ex-baseball star wants reduction in child, spousal support Wednesday September 30 2020