Family Law Blog
On behalf of Law Offices of Barry I. Finkel, P.A. posted in Property Division on Thursday, June 28, 2018. Most of the time, when you hear people talk about commingled assets, they are referring to bank accounts and financial assets. For instance, one spouse may have $50,000 in a bank account when the two...
On behalf of Law Offices of Barry I. Finkel, P.A. posted in Property Division on Friday, June 15, 2018. If you and your spouse are getting divorced, one of your biggest challenges may be deciding how you are going to divide your home. The best way to get this process started is for both...
On behalf of Law Offices of Barry I. Finkel, P.A. posted in Property Division on Wednesday, May 16, 2018. You and your spouse split up, but you do it on relatively good terms. In fact, your ex even agrees to help you pay back your student loans. You put in the divorce decree that...
- Don’t Move Forward Without Divorce Lawyers Monday July 13 2020
- Why You Need Child Custody Lawyers Monday July 13 2020
- Ex-baseball star wants reduction in child, spousal support Monday July 13 2020
- What not to post on Facebook during your divorce Monday July 13 2020
- The team approach to a collaborative law divorce Monday July 13 2020