Family Law Blog
On behalf of Law Offices of Barry I. Finkel, P.A. posted in Property Division on Wednesday, February 19, 2014. It's not something readers may think about, but it's a reality that an improving economy often leads to a rise in the rate of divorce. The year that brought the end of the recession also...
On behalf of Law Offices of Barry I. Finkel, P.A. posted in Property Division on Friday, January 31, 2014. The decision to divorce may come after years of debating, or it may be a fairly quick choice after a devastating incident such as infidelity. No matter how a person reaches this decision, there are...
On behalf of Law Offices of Barry I. Finkel, P.A. posted in Property Division on Friday, December 13, 2013. In our last post we discussed the importance of making sure all assets are uncovered. Florida residents going through a divorce need to take every step in their power to protect their future, and that's...
- The Benefits of Hiring a Reliable Family Lawyer Sunday September 19 2021
- Why You May Need a Family Law Attorney for Your Divorce Sunday September 19 2021
- Don’t Move Forward Without Divorce Lawyers Sunday September 19 2021
- Why You Need Child Custody Lawyers Sunday September 19 2021
- Ex-baseball star wants reduction in child, spousal support Sunday September 19 2021