Family Law Blog
On behalf of Law Offices of Barry I. Finkel, P.A. posted in Property Division on Tuesday, December 10, 2013. During the best parts of marriage, a lot of people would consider their spouse to be their best friend. When the possibility of divorce comes into the picture, spouses would understandably hope that no matter...
On behalf of Law Offices of Barry I. Finkel, P.A. posted in Property Division on Thursday, October 24, 2013. Property division is one of the most complex aspects of divorce for many Florida residents, especially when high assets and real estate are involved. For example, if you intend to keep, sell or leave behind...
On behalf of Law Offices of Barry I. Finkel, P.A. posted in Property Division on Friday, October 18, 2013. Many people getting divorced struggle with the complex and often complicated process of dividing property and assets. While it may seem difficult to negotiate and decide how to divide marital property and assets, it doesn't...
- Ex-baseball star wants reduction in child, spousal support Tuesday July 07 2020
- What not to post on Facebook during your divorce Tuesday July 07 2020
- The team approach to a collaborative law divorce Tuesday July 07 2020
- Can a postnuptial agreement make property division easier? Tuesday July 07 2020
- Is it possible to appeal a divorce decree? Tuesday July 07 2020