Family Law Blog
On behalf of Law Offices of Barry I. Finkel, P.A. posted in Timesharing/Child Custody on Saturday, May 14, 2016. For most people, figuring out how to divide parenting time and deciding how much financial support to offer through child support or spousal maintenance can be a bit of an ordeal. Whether it's done through...
On behalf of Law Offices of Barry I. Finkel, P.A. posted in Timesharing/Child Custody on Thursday, February 18, 2016. When determining how a child custody arrangement should be made, the court may take into account the age of the children and the way that the divorce is going to impact them. The goal is...
On behalf of Law Offices of Barry I. Finkel, P.A. posted in Timesharing/Child Custody on Tuesday, February 16, 2016. Much has changed with the American family in the past few decades, and it's important for the laws that govern things such as alimony and child custody to continue to change and evolve as well....
- Don’t Move Forward Without Divorce Lawyers Monday July 13 2020
- Why You Need Child Custody Lawyers Monday July 13 2020
- Ex-baseball star wants reduction in child, spousal support Monday July 13 2020
- What not to post on Facebook during your divorce Monday July 13 2020
- The team approach to a collaborative law divorce Monday July 13 2020