Family Law Blog
On behalf of Law Offices of Barry I. Finkel, P.A. posted in Timesharing/Child Custody on Saturday, May 14, 2016. For most people, figuring out how to divide parenting time and deciding how much financial support to offer through child support or spousal maintenance can be a bit of an ordeal. Whether it's done through...
On behalf of Law Offices of Barry I. Finkel, P.A. posted in Timesharing/Child Custody on Thursday, February 18, 2016. When determining how a child custody arrangement should be made, the court may take into account the age of the children and the way that the divorce is going to impact them. The goal is...
On behalf of Law Offices of Barry I. Finkel, P.A. posted in Timesharing/Child Custody on Tuesday, February 16, 2016. Much has changed with the American family in the past few decades, and it's important for the laws that govern things such as alimony and child custody to continue to change and evolve as well....
- The Benefits of Hiring a Reliable Family Lawyer Sunday August 01 2021
- Why You May Need a Family Law Attorney for Your Divorce Sunday August 01 2021
- Don’t Move Forward Without Divorce Lawyers Sunday August 01 2021
- Why You Need Child Custody Lawyers Sunday August 01 2021
- Ex-baseball star wants reduction in child, spousal support Sunday August 01 2021