Family Law Blog
On behalf of Law Offices of Barry I. Finkel, P.A. posted in Timesharing/Child Custody on Friday, December 21, 2012. "As a child of divorced parents, I remember my mom and dad arguing every holiday season over how they will make their work schedules fit in with who gets us kids on which holidays," a...
With South Florida Spring Break and Summer Vacation Approaching, Divorced Parents Must Make Travel Plans Soon, Fort Lauderdale Family Law Attorney Advises
On behalf of Law Offices of Barry I. Finkel, P.A. posted in Timesharing/Child Custody on Monday, January 28, 2013. Spring break and summer vacation are big holiday travel times for South Florida families - including those facing or with settled divorces. Depending on what parenting plan and a time-sharing schedule for minor children stipulate...
On behalf of Law Offices of Barry I. Finkel, P.A. posted in Timesharing/Child Custody on Thursday, January 10, 2013. Any South Florida family law attorney or couples seeking separation or divorce who read a recent article in the Huffington Post would have been aghast at the tale. A divorced couple who shared custody of their son...
- The Benefits of Hiring a Reliable Family Lawyer Sunday August 01 2021
- Why You May Need a Family Law Attorney for Your Divorce Sunday August 01 2021
- Don’t Move Forward Without Divorce Lawyers Sunday August 01 2021
- Why You Need Child Custody Lawyers Sunday August 01 2021
- Ex-baseball star wants reduction in child, spousal support Sunday August 01 2021