Family Law Blog
On behalf of Law Offices of Barry I. Finkel, P.A. posted in Timesharing/Child Custody on Thursday, February 11, 2016. Many parents tread lightly when it comes to the topic of divorce for fear of how it will affect the children. That action alone shows that parents have some understanding of what it means to...
On behalf of Law Offices of Barry I. Finkel, P.A. posted in Timesharing/Child Custody on Friday, February 5, 2016. Many people stay together for their children. While this choice is commendable, we all know couples that would likely bring more benefit to their children if they were divorced than if they lived together. Growing...
On behalf of Law Offices of Barry I. Finkel, P.A. posted in Timesharing/Child Custody on Sunday, January 24, 2016. Florida parents who divorce typically face a number of challenges as their families strive to adapt to new lifestyles. When a situation involves children with special needs, the legal challenges particular to child custody issues and other...
- The Benefits of Hiring a Reliable Family Lawyer Sunday September 19 2021
- Why You May Need a Family Law Attorney for Your Divorce Sunday September 19 2021
- Don’t Move Forward Without Divorce Lawyers Sunday September 19 2021
- Why You Need Child Custody Lawyers Sunday September 19 2021
- Ex-baseball star wants reduction in child, spousal support Sunday September 19 2021