Family Law Blog
On behalf of Law Offices of Barry I. Finkel, P.A. posted in Alimony on Monday, February 4, 2013.
Fort Lauderdale family law attorney and divorce lawyer Barry Finkel was a guest expert recently on WLRN Public Radio's Topical Currents. The show looked at the nationwide campaign for alimony reform.
Most states-including Florida-haven't had a meaningful review of alimony since the 1950s. Reformers say times have changed: many women now lead the way in the workforce and are primary breadwinners, and "Second Wives" bemoan that their earnings can complement the alimony paid to their new husband's former spouse.
Guests/links: Alan Frisher, co-director of Florida Alimony Reform; Debbie Leff Israel, founder of Second Wives Club; and family law and divorce attorney Barry Finkel.
- The Benefits of Hiring a Reliable Family Lawyer Tuesday April 13 2021
- Why You May Need a Family Law Attorney for Your Divorce Tuesday April 13 2021
- Don’t Move Forward Without Divorce Lawyers Tuesday April 13 2021
- Why You Need Child Custody Lawyers Tuesday April 13 2021
- Ex-baseball star wants reduction in child, spousal support Tuesday April 13 2021