Family Law Blog
On behalf of Law Offices of Barry I. Finkel, P.A. posted in Timesharing/Child Custody on Friday, December 21, 2012.
"As a child of divorced parents, I remember my mom and dad arguing every holiday season over how they will make their work schedules fit in with who gets us kids on which holidays," a Miami Herald columnist wrote recently.
Her comments introduced those of guest blogger, Barry Finkel, who shared his wisdom on how to keep family peace during the holiday season. As the founding partner of The Law Firm of Barry I. Finkel P.A., a divorce and family law practice in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, Finkel focuses on serving the needs of the entire family.
"By now, you should know which vacation days you will be able to use or which days your workplace will be closed. If you or your former spouse need to switch or negotiate remember civility: The key question is 'Do I love my child more than I hate my ex?'"
- The Benefits of Hiring a Reliable Family Lawyer Sunday September 19 2021
- Why You May Need a Family Law Attorney for Your Divorce Sunday September 19 2021
- Don’t Move Forward Without Divorce Lawyers Sunday September 19 2021
- Why You Need Child Custody Lawyers Sunday September 19 2021
- Ex-baseball star wants reduction in child, spousal support Sunday September 19 2021